Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lunchmeat Magazine is back and jam-packed with 64 pages of VHS-obsessed content!
LUNCHMEAT #10 Features:
- Reviews of radical obscurities and cult classics only available on VHS
- A deep dive retrospective on THE GHOSTING
- Demystifying the found footage gem GIRLS AT THE CARNIVAL
- Uncovering the Lost Warrior of the Rewind Era: THE ARCHER
- An Exhumation and Exploration of CREEPTALES
- Rolling the Bones with Low-Budget Movie Renaissance Man James L. Edwards
- A Mind-Bending Account of SPLIT with director Chris Shaw
- Animation from the Abyss After Dark Edition
- Strange But True: Kane Hodder’s Candid Farts
- Analogtising Special Edition featuring AUDIO / VIDEO PLUS
- A Future Vision of the VCR: Tips and Tricks on Keeping Your VCR Alive in Modern Times
64 pages. Perfect bound. Full color front and back covers. Black and white interiors.
This is the first press limited to 1000 copies worldwide