Death Warmed Up (Blu-ray w/ slipcover)
Severin Films presents DEATH WARMED UP Limited Edition – The original New Zealand splatter epic remastered for the first time ever! Only 3,000 units with an exclusive Slip Cover!
Three years before Peter Jackson’s BAD TASTE, a young New Zealand filmmaker sprayed international movie screens with brains, blood and bizarre body fluids for the first splatter movie in Kiwi history. Director David Blyth (WOUND, GHOST BRIDE) launched his genre career with this relentlessly graphic – and still-intense – story of mad doctors, nude teens, psychotic mutants, shotgun murders, power drill lobotomies, explosive action and punk attitude that AXS.com calls “weird, wonky and one hell of a ride that will have gorehounds howling!”
Michael Hurst (HERCULES: THE LEGENDARY JOURNEYS), Bruno Lawrence (THE QUIET EARTH) and Ian Watkin (DEAD ALIVE) star in this landmark gore thriller from “New Zealand’s master of transgression” (Fangoria), now remastered by Blyth himself from the only existing elements and loaded with exclusive new Special Features.
- Only 3,000 units with an exclusive Slip Cover
- Audio Commentary with Director David Blyth and Writer Michael Heath.
- I'll Get You All - Interview with Actor David Letch.
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by Director David Blyth and Writer Michael Heath.
- Original New Zealand 4x3 VHS cut.
- Interview Featurette with David Blyth and Michael Heath.
- Theatrical trailer.
- VHS Trailers.
- TV Spot
New Zealand's first all-out gore flick… A long-lost horror gem that just keeps on giving. --AllMovie.com
Raw, macabre and classic… The early works of Peter Jackson would not have happened without David Blyth paving the way. --ScaryMinds.com